st: error after listcoef

From   Francisco Rowe <>
Subject   st: error after listcoef
Date   Wed, 28 Sep 2011 19:30:17 +1000

I am running a Multinomial Logit using mlogit. Once I got the results, I use listcoef obtaining this error message:

conformability error

The do file includes:

xi: mlogit commute i.agebracket
listcoef, help

Could anyone tell me how this can be possible -getting estimates after mlogit, but an error after listcoef?
Any suggestions what should I look or change?