Re: st: import STATA output into Scientific Word

From   Ronan Conroy <>
To   "" <>
Subject   Re: st: import STATA output into Scientific Word
Date   Tue, 27 Sep 2011 12:02:31 +0100

On 2011 MFómh 24, at 23:47, Wu Zhang wrote:

> Hi, folks,
>     Could someone know how to import  STATA output into Scientific Word? I tried copy and paste, but it did not work.

What kind of operating system are you using? And what output are you trying to import?

Ronán Conroy
Associate Professor
Division of Population Health Sciences
Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland