st: Does anyone know how to do mi predict in Stata 11

From   Andrew Stoddart <andrew.stoddart@ed.ac.uk>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   st: Does anyone know how to do mi predict in Stata 11
Date   Mon, 26 Sep 2011 14:03:22 +0100

Dear all

I am new to multiple imputation and attempting to use it for the first time so I do apologise if this something of a basic query. Rest assured I have searched at length without luck for an answer elsewhere.

When my mi dataset(s) have been generated I will be using ?mi estimate? to run a glm regression. After this I want to be able to use the postestimation predict command the same way I would following a non-mi glm regression.

I am aware that the new Stata 12 has an ?mi predict? command which performs this very function, however I am struggling to find any equivalent in Stata 11

Does anyone know of any method to do this within Stata 11?

Many thanks in advance

Andy Stoddart

--
Scotland, with registration number SC005336.