st: Does anyone know how to do mi predict in Stata 11

From   Andrew Stoddart <>
Subject   st: Does anyone know how to do mi predict in Stata 11
Date   Mon, 26 Sep 2011 14:03:22 +0100

Dear all

I am new to multiple imputation and attempting to use it for the first time so I do apologise if this something of a basic query. Rest assured I have searched at length without luck for an answer elsewhere.

When my mi dataset(s) have been generated I will be using ?mi estimate? to run a glm regression. After this I want to be able to use the postestimation predict command the same way I would following a non-mi glm regression.

I am aware that the new Stata 12 has an ?mi predict? command which performs this very function, however I am struggling to find any equivalent in Stata 11

Does anyone know of any method to do this within Stata 11?

Many thanks in advance

Andy Stoddart

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.