st: RE: Stata Graphs coverted to pdf files

From   "Seed, Paul" <>
To   "" <>
Subject   st: RE: Stata Graphs coverted to pdf files
Date   Mon, 26 Sep 2011 14:45:54 +0100

Dear Vinod

There are a number of free programs you can install that
allow you to print any file to PDF.  I use bullzip.

Paul T Seed, Senior Lecturer in Medical Statistics,
Division of Women's Health, King's College London
Women's Health Academic Centre KHP
020 7188 3642.

- -----Original Message-----
From: [] On Behalf Of Venkiteshwaran, Vinod
Sent: 24 September 2011 18:46
Subject: st: Stata Graphs coverted to pdf files

I am having some issues converting Stata graphs into pdf files. After creating graphs I copied them to word files. (using the Edit menu ) These graphs include labels for the X and Y axis. When I convert the word files into pdf documents the labels included for X and Y axis are not reproduced and the tick values of the Y axis are misaligned. Is there something I can do to render the graphs correctly in pdf files.
Thank you