Re: st: import STATA output into Scientific Word

From   Stas Kolenikov <>
Subject   Re: st: import STATA output into Scientific Word
Date   Sun, 25 Sep 2011 14:40:30 -0500

On Sun, Sep 25, 2011 at 1:47 AM, Christopher Baum <> wrote:
>    Could someone know how to import  STATA output into Scientific Word? I tried copy and paste, but it did not work.
> Use something like Ben Jann's -estout- or Ian Watson's -tabout- to produce a .tex fragment, which can then be brought into a LaTeX document with
> \include. Both are available from SSC.

My experience with a collaborator who used SciWord was pretty
disappointing. It was unable to deal with tables that were fully
compatible with LaTeX.

Stas Kolenikov, also found at