Re: st: Re: Looping across observations (forwards and backwards)

From   Nick Cox <njcoxstata@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: Re: Looping across observations (forwards and backwards)
Date   Sun, 25 Sep 2011 00:55:35 +0100

See the Statalist FAQ for some possible reasons your email bounced.

Nick