st: Right Censored ordered probit with Stata 11

From   Urmi Bhattacharya <>
Subject   st: Right Censored ordered probit with Stata 11
Date   Fri, 23 Sep 2011 12:32:08 +0530

Dear Statalisters,
I am interested in running  a right censored ordered probit for grade
attainment. I saw in the statalist archive that Owen Haaga had written
a generalized ado file for doing the same for version 8.

I was wondering how could I access the ado file  and run it ?

Does someone know how if there is a different program for doing the same?

Your help would be much appreciated.