Re: st: Right Censored ordered probit with Stata 11

From   Nick Cox <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Right Censored ordered probit with Stata 11
Date   Fri, 23 Sep 2011 08:17:23 +0100

That posting included code, which you can copy. I have no idea how good it is.

Owen Haaga hasn't been back to Statalist since, but the person with
the same name who works at the Urban Institute may be the same person.
Odds are that Austin Nichols will know.

Nick