RE: st: qladder

From   Ozgur Ozdemir <[email protected]>
To   Stata <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: qladder
Date   Thu, 22 Sep 2011 11:35:29 +0000

Hi Nic,
It seems you are right, i have too many zeros but some of them are real zeros, and some of them are missing values. i am not sure how I can handle it.

kind regards
Ozgur Ozdemir
T: +44 (0) 75 0332 9865
E: [email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>
Skype : ozgurozdemir2005