Re: st: Manova with dummy

From   Nick Cox <>
Subject   Re: st: Manova with dummy
Date   Wed, 21 Sep 2011 14:52:23 +0100

If you are considering using MANOVA, then a minimal requirement is
that you understand it well enough to be able to answer your own

It is possible to produce a single discrete variable given this data
using -egen, group()-.

I have no idea why you expect that we can tell you whether that would
be useful or better than any other method.