st: bootstrap weights

From   Stefano Verde <verdes@tcd.ie>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   st: bootstrap weights
Date   Mon, 12 Sep 2011 17:12:57 +0100

Dear Stata users,

I'd like to boostrap some parameters (elasticities) which I estimate
by means of a function evaluator program (nlsur is the estimation
method). Also, every observation has a different weight because it
represents a different number of households in the population. So, I
thought I could use pweights, but this is not allowed by -bootstrap-.

I guess I can't use -svy bootstrap- either because I don't have
information on clusters nor strata.

Do you have any suggestion? I'd greatly appreciate it.

Stefano Verde