st: xtabond2 saving residuals syntax problem

From   Arne Gjorgov <>
Subject   st: xtabond2 saving residuals syntax problem
Date   Tue, 6 Sep 2011 16:46:50 -0700 (PDT)

Dear All,
I have some problems with saving the residuals from the xtabond2 command.
I use this syntax on stata11 -predict res 5797  6287 , statistic
residual- with square brackets as stated in Roodman's paper but it
says error- weights not allowed. I tried removing the restriction on the
sample -predict res  , statistic residual- but
I still got the same answer..
Any assistance is appreciated..
Thanks in Advance,
Arne Gjorgov