st: cmogram command for Regression Discontinuity Design

From   "Borgomeo, Letizia" <L.Borgomeo@warwick.ac.uk>
Subject   st: cmogram command for Regression Discontinuity Design
Date   Mon, 5 Sep 2011 15:04:08 +0000

Dear Statalist members,
I am using the cmogram command for plotting the means-per-bin of an outcome variable against the assignment variable in a RDD. I am wondering if there is any way of setting the bins in order to have all the treated observations to the right and the untreated to the left of the cutoff. The forcing variable range is [-37;61] and I need the last bin in the LHS not to include the observations with a 0 value of the assignment variable, since they are exposed to treatment. Yet  both with histopts(width()) and histopts(bin()) I do not manage to do it.
Thanks
Letizia