Re: st: Asking: choose between collapse and sort,copy-paste

From   Yun <yuniphone@yahoo.co.id>
Subject   Re: st: Asking: choose between collapse and sort,copy-paste
Date   Sat, 3 Sep 2011 07:49:25 +1000

Thank you for the links.

I have read them but i did not understand what are the right steps to do merging. Especially if one or two files have 'type or level' as their third unique ID while the other files do not have it.

Regards,

Yun