st: Aesthetic Question by Graph

From   Toby <spiegeldesaster@googlemail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   st: Aesthetic Question by Graph
Date   Fri, 2 Sep 2011 09:11:57 +0200

Dear List-Readers,

I have an aesthetic question concerning stata graphs created with the
"by" command. Typically, I create such graphs for two subsets of my
data set. When I create such things the subtitles of both parts of the
graphs appear in two grey boxes. And here comes the thing: They are
centered horizontally, but vertically not. Call me picky, but that
bothers me everytime I look at my graphs. Does anyone have a plan how
to circumvent this?

Kind Regards,
Toby