Re: st: fit chi distribution to continuos variable

From   Nick Cox <njcoxstata@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: fit chi distribution to continuos variable
Date   Thu, 1 Sep 2011 18:27:59 +0100

See also the very recent thread started on 30 August

http://www.stata.com/statalist/archive/2011-08/msg01456.html