st: mm_root arguments limitation issue

From   dai_yunhao <>
Subject   st: mm_root arguments limitation issue
Date   Wed, 31 Aug 2011 22:38:38 -0700 (PDT)

Hi everybody
I'm a new user of stata, and  facing the problem about the mm_root arguments
limitation issue.
I try to find the source code of  mm_root and copy the code to a new file,
for the issue, I change the first line of the source code
 local opts "o1, o2, o3, o4, o5, o6, o7, o8, o9, o10 "
 local opts "o1, o2, o3, o4, o5, o6, o7, o8, o9,
My question is :
1 Do I correctly change the code?
2 Which format should I save the new file to ? Should I click the menu
file-->save as-->filename.ado?
Thank you!
Dai Yunhao