st: Missing standard errors for Tobit model

From   "Anderson Edward Dr (DEV)" <>
Subject   st: Missing standard errors for Tobit model
Date   Wed, 31 Aug 2011 18:06:00 +0100

I am trying to estimate a Tobit model with quite a lot of dummy variables - around 250, with another 10-20 other explanatory variables. I have around 7,000 observations although only about 700 of these are uncensored. When I run the regression using the tobit command, STATA generates coefficient estimates but there are dots where the standard errors should be.

Does anyone know if there is a way of avoiding this problem, or whether I am simplying trying to include too many dummy variables in the model? Any thoughts or advice would be much appreciated.

Many thanks,

Ed Anderson
UEA, Norwich