st: Re: Non parametric anova

From   Arti Rayit <>
Subject   st: Re: Non parametric anova
Date   Tue, 30 Aug 2011 16:39:47 +0100 (BST)

I have any experiment which involves measuring pain scores on patients in the
range 0(1)4 at 4 time periods with 2 drug therapies and I am stuck with the
analysis. I considered ologit but I do not think that it is appropriate for
repeated measures and I could find nothing in the 'xt' suite of programs. For
each treatment Friedman (SJ-5-2) shows an effect of time but does not allow me
to compare the treatments.

I would be grateful for any advice. I am using Stata 12.

Thank you,