Re: st: -svy- question

From   Teresio Poggio <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: -svy- question
Date   Fri, 26 Aug 2011 13:06:58 +0200

(if I have not misunderstood your problem)

Ian Watson's TABOUT allow you to get summary statistics by subgroups
and to use SVY estimations. You can also customize your output layout.

More info in Stata:
ssc describe tabout

A tutorial is also available here:
http://www.ianwatson.com.au/stata/tabout_tutorial.pdf