Re: st: insufficient observations r(2001)

From   Nick Cox <njcoxstata@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: insufficient observations r(2001)
Date   Thu, 25 Aug 2011 21:02:51 +0100

Your problem may not be soluble without more data or a simpler model.

Check out the pattern of missing values.

Nick