st: insufficient observations r(2001)

From   Donsaane Dontsi Saatena <Donsaane.Dontsi.Saatena@usherbrooke.ca>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   st: insufficient observations r(2001)
Date   Thu, 25 Aug 2011 15:16:42 -0400

Dear all,

When I try to run a fixed effects regression , I get a message:
insufficient observation, although I use <destring> with my string
variables.
Does anyone know how I can solve the problem? Thank you for your help

Donsaane