Re: st: RE: Power calculation for competing risks regression

From   Christoph Engel <>
Subject   Re: st: RE: Power calculation for competing risks regression
Date   Mon, 22 Aug 2011 18:19:29 +0200

Dear David,

Hoping that this does not violate the Stata list etiquette: Here is the link to a free, very powerful power calculator, which a German colleague of mine has programmed. Maybet that helps.