Re: st: pdf_options for graph export

From   Eric Booth <[email protected]>
To   "<[email protected]>" <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: pdf_options for graph export
Date   Mon, 22 Aug 2011 16:06:04 +0000

<>

I've never used (and wasn't aware of) the pdf export in Stata for Windows.
  If you don't have time to wait for the response that Nick Winter gets, perhaps you can export the graph to ps or eps and then use a command line utility to batch convert your graphics to pdf (?).  In MacOSX, I'd use something like 'gs', and there appears to be a Windows version available:

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/785436/ghostscript-command-line-parameters-to-convert-eps-to-pdf

- Eric

__
Eric A. Booth