Re: st: pdf_options for graph export

From   Eric Booth <ebooth@ppri.tamu.edu>
To   "<statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu>" <statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu>
Subject   Re: st: pdf_options for graph export
Date   Fri, 19 Aug 2011 20:46:21 +0000

<>

Type -graph set- to see the options for eps/png/ps.  For pdf (which I believe is available for Mac OSX only), use the -graph set window- options:

***********!
sysuse auto
graph set window fontface Courier
scatter price mpg, title(Test Title Here) name(g1, replace)
gr export test1.pdf, as(pdf) replace

graph set window fontface ComicSansMS
scatter price mpg, title(Test Title Here) name(g2, replace)
gr export test2.pdf, as(pdf) replace

graph display g1 g2

- Eric
__