Re: st: Programming Stata

From   natasha agarwal <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Programming Stata
Date   Wed, 17 Aug 2011 14:52:46 +0100

In addition,

This is the summary statistics for lfp.dta in the zip file link

      id:  1, 2, ..., 5663                                   n =       5663
  period:  1, 2, ..., 5                                      T =          5
           Delta(period) = 1 unit
           Span(period)  = 5 periods
           (id*period uniquely identifies each observation)

Distribution of T_i:   min      5%     25%       50%       75%     95%     max
                         5       5       5         5         5       5       5

     Freq.  Percent    Cum. |  Pattern
     5663    100.00  100.00 |  11111
     5663    100.00         |  XXXXX

And below is the summary statistics for meap