st: Outreg2 and R^2 in a column next to variables

From   Beatrice Crozza <beatrice.crozza@gmail.com>
Subject   st: Outreg2 and R^2 in a column next to variables
Date   Wed, 17 Aug 2011 12:22:13 +0100

Dear All,

I obtained a table in tex, after my regressions, with this code:

outreg2 [Full Restricted] using table, stats (coef, tstat)
addstat(Test 1 F, `F1', Test 2 F, `r(F)') bdec(3) tdec(2) tex replace

It perfectly works.

However, I would like to have the R^2 and the results of the test in a
column next to the variables, instead that at the bottom of the page.

How can I do this?

Thanks,
Bea