st: Graph editor: Change order of subgraphs in bygraph ?

From   "Jesper Lindhardsen" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: Graph editor: Change order of subgraphs in bygraph ?
Date   Wed, 17 Aug 2011 11:36:58 +0200

Hi Listers,

I've been sent a graph (.gph format created with Stata 11) consisting of 4 subgraphs (a twoway bar graph created with byoptions on subcat with 4 categories). Unfortunately, I need to change the order of appearance - not just insert holes or render down instead of across. I cannot find an option to do this in the graph editor. Am I missing something or do I have to ask the sender to change the underlying categry coding ??

Using Stata version 11.1 on windows XP.

Best regards,

Jesper Lindhardsen
Læge, Ph.d. studerende