st: problem running mfx after glm

From   Marlis Gonzalez Fernandez <mgonzal5@jhmi.edu>
Subject   st: problem running mfx after glm
Date   Mon, 15 Aug 2011 22:27:21 +0000

Hello-

Did the following analysis last fall:

glm  ReadingCompCombdiv100 education, family(binomial) link(logit) robust

followed by:

mfx, at(mean)

This provided me with the marginal effects after glm (variable of interest is a proportion).

Any idea why this is giving me a problem.having trouble figuring out how to do this using margins instead of mfx.

Thanks,

M González
JHU