st: outreg2 and beta coefficients

Subject   st: outreg2 and beta coefficients
Date   Fri, 12 Aug 2011 18:02:19 +0100 (BST)

is there a way to make outreg2 reporting the significance of beta coefficients
attached as asterisks?

I need to report standardized beta coefficients after running ols regressions. I
use the standard command:

regress var1 var2, vce(robust) beta

and then I use outreg2 command in the following way:

outreg2 using word, stats(beta)

However I receive table output with beta coefficient estimates 1)in brackets
only and 2)without any asterisks marking significance.

Is there an option to mark the significance?Many thanks in advance.