Re: st: running marginsplots without rerunning margins again

From   Scott Merryman <>
Subject   Re: st: running marginsplots without rerunning margins again
Date   Thu, 11 Aug 2011 10:59:21 -0500

Nick has made the distinction between undocumented and not documented
(and helpful suggestion to make the distinction intelligible):