st: Xtcloglog

From   melaku.fekadu@gmail.com
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   st: Xtcloglog
Date   Wed, 10 Aug 2011 19:07:23 +0300

Hello all,

The first line of xtcloglog command reads:

"Fitting comparison model". After some iteration it goes to

"Fitting full model"

Is the comparison model a homogeneous like the one from cloglog? If so, how can I make it show the output of the comparison model? I want to save time by running both at the same time.

Thanks a lot,
Melaku