Re: st: A question for Dofile

From   millejas <>
Subject   Re: st: A question for Dofile
Date   Tue, 9 Aug 2011 14:42:48 -0700 (PDT)

I have the same problem with the do command (both in button and in its
keyboard shortcut instances).

I had this problem during an econometrics course last year and eventually
found an explanation online. I can't see to find that explanation... it
seems like it was a bug but there was a work around?

I'm using the Macintosh version of Stata 10. It may be the most buggy copy
of Stata ever; for instance in addition to the broken do button all of the
File-> Import options are eternally greyed out.

Does anyone know of any work arounds?