Re: st: A question for Dofile

From   Eric Booth <[email protected]>
To   "<[email protected]>" <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: A question for Dofile
Date   Tue, 9 Aug 2011 23:35:46 +0000

<>
Jason:

You're reviving a thread from 2009 (http://www.stata.com/statalist/archive/2009-11/msg01290.html) that I responded to, but I don't think the answer has changed, the best answer is still probably contacting Stata Tech Support.

I can't think of any explanation for what you describe except for a problematic install of Stata or problems with your OS for which the Stata issues you describe are symptoms. You should try updating (type -update all-) and/or re-installing Stata from your disk, but if those don't work, Stata Tech Support is probably your only option.

- Eric
__
Eric A. Booth
Public Policy Research Institute