st: Plotting regression constants

From   Jennifer M Keister <>
To   "" <>
Subject   st: Plotting regression constants
Date   Mon, 8 Aug 2011 04:37:30 +0000

The graph I get when I run the syntax indicated produces only one horizontal line (at the value of the constant), and a dot in the middle of the line.  The y-axis of the graph has tickmarks at the values for the upper and lower quartiles.  I would like something that more clearly indicates the standard errors.

Since I am using the constants as (effectively) predicted probabilities, indicating the variation around the constant will be particularly helpful once I can figure out how to display multiple constants in a single graph, since that will visually display which predicted probabilities overlap with one another and which do not.

Jen Keister