Re: st: Plotting regression constants

From   Nick Cox <>
Subject   Re: st: Plotting regression constants
Date   Mon, 8 Aug 2011 08:12:46 +0100

Your error report suggests some problem with producing a dataset of
constants, rather than a limitation of -graph box-.

I'd guess wildly that -stripplot- (SSC) would be more useful for you,
but there are many graphics commands to show distributions.