re: st: 95% CI at one or two points in a Kaplan-Meier curve?

From   "Airey, David C" <david.airey@vanderbilt.edu>
Subject   re: st: 95% CI at one or two points in a Kaplan-Meier curve?
Date   Sun, 7 Aug 2011 12:26:59 -0500

.

Probably by not having CIs, but computing them by margins at 10 and 30, and then using the add plot option to sts graph to add just rcaps at 10 and 30.

-Dave

David Airey said:

> Use the recast option to ciopts:
>
> webuse drug2b
> sts graph, by(drug) ci ciopts(recast(rcap))
>
> -Dave

Thank you. That is what 99% of what I wanted, but can I limit the plotting of 95% CIs to arbitrary data points along the x axis? Say, for instance in your drug example using --webuse drug2b--, could I somehow only plot 95% CIs at times 10 and 30?

Many thanks again,

Phil