Re: st: BatPlot options and Creating a Matrix

From   Nick Cox <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: BatPlot options and Creating a Matrix
Date   Fri, 5 Aug 2011 20:55:44 +0100

-concord- just calls standard -twoway- commands and options for its
graphics. All the graphics syntax that is not explained by the help
is thus covered by the graphics manual.

Nick