st: hshaz module, survival analysis

Subject   st: hshaz module, survival analysis
Date   Thu, 4 Aug 2011 15:05:45 +0300

Dear statalisters,

I am doing a project on duration of unemployment. I want to compare models with and without unobserved heterogeneity. I want to use -hshaz- module to estimate a mixture model but I couldn't find example on how to do that. I will appreciate any help where to find examples.