st: Making vce(robust) the default

From   Richard Williams <>
Subject   st: Making vce(robust) the default
Date   Thu, 04 Aug 2011 11:40:57 -0500

I am writing a program and want to make vce(robust) the default if vce is not otherwise specified. How can I do that? My first impulse was to specify something like

if "`vce'" == "" local vce(robust)

But, a lot of other commands can set vce as well (svy:, robust, cluster) so I am not sure if that will work. vce(oim) is the usual default.

OFFICE: (574)631-6668, (574)631-6463
HOME:   (574)289-5227
EMAIL:  Richard.A.Williams.5@ND.Edu