st: using the estimates of each individual bootstrap iteration

From   Pavel Roshanov <roshanp@mcmaster.ca>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   st: using the estimates of each individual bootstrap iteration
Date   Tue, 2 Aug 2011 14:16:18 -0400

Dear Statalist,

When running some estimation procedure with bootstrap resampling
(logistic regression in my case) is there some way to store/use the
results of each of, say, 10 000 iterations? I am trying to calculate
the proportion of times out of 10 000 that a coefficient comes up
statistically significant in order to test the stability of my
findings.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Best wishes,

Pavel Roshanov
Graduate Student
Department of Clinical Epidemiology and Biostatistics
McMaster University, Hamilton, ON, Canada