Re: st: using the estimates of each individual bootstrap iteration

From   Pavel Roshanov <roshanp@mcmaster.ca>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: using the estimates of each individual bootstrap iteration
Date   Wed, 3 Aug 2011 21:19:32 -0400

Hi Statalisters,

I didn't receive a response and am still hoping for some help. Let me
reiterate my problem:
I want to test the same set of independent variables in a large number
of bootstrap samples and determine the proportion of times that each
variable came up statistically significant (p=<0.05). I suspect this
is simple to do but I just can't figure it out!

Thank you for your time

Pavel Roshanov
Graduate Student
Department of Clinical Epidemiology and Biostatistics
McMaster University, Hamilton, ON, Canada