Re: st: RE: Memory usage in Stata 11 and 12

From   "Samuel R. Lucas" <>
Subject   Re: st: RE: Memory usage in Stata 11 and 12
Date   Fri, 29 Jul 2011 10:06:54 -0700

This provides the functionality I was seeking.  I presume this runs in
a do-file.  If so, then -set min_memory- seems just a different syntax
for what (I thought) -set mem- did.  If so, then it is not quite right
to say that -set mem- is gone from stata 12.  If so, it isn't gone,
just re-named.  My concern is allayed.

Thanks a bunch.