st: saving the confidence interval as a scalar

From   "Monuteaux, Michael" <Michael.Monuteaux@childrens.harvard.edu>
Subject   st: saving the confidence interval as a scalar
Date   Thu, 28 Jul 2011 12:12:15 -0400

Hello everyone,

I am estimating various parameters using a survey dataset.  I am running the following command:
	svy: total myvar, subpop(adults)
I am able to save the point estimate as a scalar using the saved matrix, e(b).  But, I would like to also save the upper and lower confidence interval bounds as scalars, as well.  Is it possible to access these values as scalars or a matrix?

Thanks in advance for any help!

Michael