Re: st: spmap: Color missing-data areas with values interpolated across surrounding areas?

From   Scott Merryman <scott.merryman@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: spmap: Color missing-data areas with values interpolated across surrounding areas?
Date   Wed, 27 Jul 2011 06:42:15 -0500

On Wed, Jul 27, 2011 at 4:57 AM, Jen Zhen <jenzhen99@gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear list members,
<snip>
> Otherwise, I think I first need to find, ideally automatically, for
> each municipality all surrounding municipalities. Can anyone recommend
> a way to do so?

See -spmat contiguity- (using -findit sppack- to locate and download).

Scott