st: Imposing Curvature in AIDS

From   "A.Silva-Montes" <as454@kent.ac.uk>
Subject   st: Imposing Curvature in AIDS
Date   Tue, 19 Jul 2011 12:35:19 +0100

Dear Statalist,
I want to impose the curvature condition in an AIDS model. Ryan and Wales (Journal of Business & Econ Stats, 1998) showed the idea behind.
However, the implementation is not clear to me. Can someone give me an advice using Stata? Thanks, Andres