Re: st: PCA with Missing Values (or other factor analysis)

From   David Svendsgaard <Svendsgaard.David@epamail.epa.gov>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: PCA with Missing Values (or other factor analysis)
Date   Tue, 5 Jul 2011 09:32:57 -0400

I gave you the wrong answer. I thought you were trying to predict votes
with some independent variables and you were using PCA
scores of these independent variables as the predictors.

It sounds like you have classified the subject of the vote, somehow. I
don't have an answer for this.

Sorry for the confusion.

David J Svendsgaard, PhD
Biostatistician