Re: st: MP Performance for Structural Equation Models in Stata 12

From   Nick Cox <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: MP Performance for Structural Equation Models in Stata 12
Date   Sat, 2 Jul 2011 18:26:45 +0100

I guess you will need to wait until release and until someone does
these comparisons.

As for -gllamm- (SSC), the questions really are (1) which commands if
any that -gllamm- uses will be faster and (2) which things that
-gllamm- does will be faster done by official Stata commands.

Nick