Re: st: MP Performance for Structural Equation Models in Stata 12

From   "William R. Buchanan" <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: MP Performance for Structural Equation Models in Stata 12
Date   Sat, 2 Jul 2011 10:15:45 -0400

Hi Eric,

I did see that message the other day but didn't know if there had been comparisons to other statistical packages.  On a slighty unrelated note, I was also wondering whether there was support to report the results using the GUI interface (i.e., putting coefficients along the paths in the model)?

Like a few others, I'd very much like to dump the other stats packages, but want to make sure that the Stata command will be comparable in speed.

Thanks for sending the link though,
Billy Buchanan

Sent from my iPhone