Re: st: large eps files created from stata graphs [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

From   Jennifer Baxter <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: large eps files created from stata graphs [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]
Date   Thu, 30 Jun 2011 12:37:04 +1000

I have resolved this problem. The EPS file size was very large because this graph was generated using the unit record data (several thousand
records), even though I was only needing to graph aggregate data.  I dropped all but the information I need for the graph and have now got a much more manageable size. Jenny